Conditions of participation and access at Wellness Festival 2018GENERAL RULES & INFO
28 - 30 September 2018, Hanul Gabroveni – Arcub, Bucharest
28 - 30 September 2018, Hanul Gabroveni – Arcub, Bucharest
Venue opens at 17:00 on Friday 28 and at 08:00 on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30.
Your festival wristband must be kept intact and worn at all times.
DO NOT REMOVE YOUR WRISTBAND AT ANY POINT. IF YOU REMOVE IT YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER TICKET.
All attendees are subject to search upon entry. In case of refusal, they will not be granted access to the festival.
Line-up and set times are subject to change.
These conditions will be applied for the Wellness Festival 2018 organized by SC LIVADA ADVERTISING SRL hereinafter referred to as Organizer and defines the rules and conditions that each participant at the event must comply as well as the rights and obligations of the Organizer and the Participant.
WHAT IS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE?
NO Proffesional Audio & Video Recording Devices
NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
NO Fireworks, Explosives or Road Flares
NO Guns, Ammunition or Tasers
NO Knives, Weapons or Sharp Objects
NO Pepper Spray or Mace
I. The Regulation
1. This Regulations is an agreement between the Organizer and the Participant
2. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice to the Participant. Any changes will be posted on the Wellness Festival website - https://wellnessfestival.ro/rules-regulations
3. By buying a ticket, the Participant is obliged to respect this Regulation.
II. Tickets, types of tickets and ticket purchases
1. Tickets and wristbands
1.1 There are only tickets for classes for the festival:
1.2 Tickets can be purchased online until September 30 (wellnessfestival.ro, easytickets.ro)
1.4 The single class tickets provides access to only one class.
1.5. We only guarantee the validity of the tickets purchased through our festival partners listed in Section II. 1.2.
1.6 The reselling of the tickets as well as of the invitations it is strictly prohibited. The organizers reserve the right to prohibit access to the festival area to those who perform such activities and confiscate the tickets and/or invitations in their possession.
1.7 It is strictly forbidden to publish on social networks or other sites the unique code of a ticket.
1.8 Upon ticket validation (regardless of type) the Participant will receive an intact wristband which ensures entry into the festival. After scanning the ticket, the Participant must keep the bracelet on during both days of festival. The loss, damage or destruction of the wristband is the sole responsibility of the Participant and in any of the cases the wristband will no longer offer any right and the Participant will be obligated to purchase a new ticket. The Organizer is entitled to accompany outside the festival perimeter people not wearing the wristband.
2. Buying tickets
2.1 Tickets can be bought through wellnesfestival.ro and easytickets.ro.
2.2 After buying, the ticket it will be send electronically to the buyer, more specifically to the email address provided. Tickets are not nominal and the buyer can purchase a maximum of five tickets at once/ per class.
3. Tickets return
3.1 Once bought, the tickets cannot be replaced and their value cannot be returned.
4. Changing prices
4.1 The Organizer reserves the right to change ticket prices without prior notice.
III. Event participation
1.1. Free access in the festival area.
1.2. Entry to the classes will be allowed only through the designated zone based on the ticket that will be replaced with an access wristband and a flyer. All the Participants should have identification.
1.3. Access for children under 18 years is free in the festival area but they are not allowed to access the classes area.
1.4. It is not allowed with the following things: drugs, pyrotechnic devices, glass, sharp objects, knives, explosive, toxic or flammable objects, objects that could hurt others.
1.5. Participants are not allowed to bring in any food or liquids in the festival area.
1.6. Participants take full responsibility for attending the festival, including the following:
1.7. Participants will make sure that they have the physical and mental condition to participate.
1.8. Animal access is prohibited.
2. Code of conduct - festival area
2.1. All participants must comply with the social rules, laws and those listed in this Regulation. Participants are not allowed to conduct any activities that could endanger or affect in any way the safety or the rights of any other participant.
2.2. The Organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage (mental/physical) caused by a non-compliance with the Regulation and may request compensations from the participants that violate it.
2.3. Once in the festival area, participants are required to respect and to not destroy the venue, including interiors and outside spaces.
2.4. During the festival, the Organizer, the Organizer's partners or accredited media have the right to record and photograph at the event. Participants must acknowledge that it is possible to appear in such materials without being able to claim any rights on those materials. The Organizer and its partners/sponsors has the right to use these materials and publish them on various channels (e.g. Facebook) and use them in advertising campaigns without compensating in any way the Participant.
2.5. Participants acknowledge that on festival grounds it is strictly prohibited any commercial or advertising activity without the written consent of the Organizer.
2.6. Minors are prohibited alcohol consumption. Drug use is illegal and strictly forbidden and will be punished according to laws.
2.1. On festival grounds the Organizer provides security through a qualified and competent partner designated to do so. During the event, participants are required to comply with the security agents, to collaborate with them and to respect their instructions in case of an emergency.
2.2. In the event of acts of violence or endangerment of others, security agents may decide to evacuate the people involved in outside the premises where the event takes place.
3. First Aid
5.1 If necessary, areas of first aid are available on festival grounds.
6. Lost objects
6.1 Lost property should be brought to Check In Point. Owners can recover the object/objects after they undergo an identifying lost object procedure. After the festival, the organizer will keep the objects recovered for a period of 15 days.
7. Products and Services
7.1. During the event, products and services are available in specially designed areas (coffee place).
IV. Guarantees and responsibilities
1. The Organizer guarantees access and use of festival services to every participant that owns a valid ticket. In case of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the dates of the festival can be modified unilaterally by the Organizer.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to change the class program or hours. The Participant has no right to demand compensation for these changes.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to not be responsible for damages that take place on festival grounds that are not on account of poor organization or neglect.
4. The Organizer is not responsible for actions that occur outside of the festival area.
1. The Organizer is entitled, effective immediate, to prohibit access to a Participant in the festival area, totally or partially, or to invite the Participant to leave the festival premises, in case of a regulation breach or a law currently in force in Romania.
VI. Major case
1. In case of war, riot, terrorist attacks, demonstrations, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, major short circuit, epidemics, official resolution, or other any other care that cannot be prevented or controlled by the Organizer or Participant, neither party is obliged to respect the obligations of this Regulation.